- Supporting others ideas
- YES AND - Don't judge!
- Support and build on others’ ideas.
- This doesn’t mean always accepting others opinions without debating.
- Acknowledge others opinions, be an active listener and engage.
- Approach decisions with confidence: there are no mistakes, only choices you make.
- Use others and brainstorm - sometimes the solutions are right there within the reach of your team.
- Focus on:
- Managing board meetings in a positive and productive manner even if there are disagreements
- Encouraging team members to speak up and raise creative ideas
Special thanks: Martin Trust Centre, MIT