When: 2021 dates to be advised
Where: Gardens Point
Cost: Free for QUT Students, recent graduates and staff
QUT Entrepreneurship’s T minus 6 Bootcamp steps you through the process of developing and launching a new idea into the market. From the spark of an idea to the ignition of a business, the future of work is entrepreneurial.
If you have an idea for a new product, service or venture, there is simply no better way to develop it for launch than in this intensive bootcamp. Led by our experienced Entrepreneurs in Residence, you will be guided through every aspect of bringing your idea to life and taking it to the market.
The T minus 6 Bootcamp is designed for individuals or teams who are keen to learn the entire end to end process of launching an idea into the market using a tried and tested process of execution supported and guided by industry professionals.
You will validate ideas, test solutions and strategies to assess concepts in the market. Our leading design thinking strategist will help you craft the ultimate user experience to fast track product-market fit and customer acceptance.
Who does this program suit?
The T minus 6 Bootcamp is a cohort-based, six-day intensive program open to all QUT students, staff, and recent QUT graduates. This program is for you if you want to:
- know how to apply an entrepreneurial mindset, principles and tools in your life and career
- learn what sets a good venture idea apart from an average one
- want to be surrounded by like-minded others engaged in entrepreneurial actions
- take your idea through a process of testing, iterating to launch, or
- work with and hear from experts and mentors who can help you build a successful venture
Images from November 2020 Bootcamp (53 participants, 10 unique ideas pitched)