The Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur is an Advance Queensland initiative funded by the Queensland Government and driven by the state’s entrepreneurial community.
Their goal is to cement Queensland’s reputation as Australia’s #startupstate with the talent, community, outcomes and deal flow to prove it. Our office is the first of its kind in Australia, and is led by Chief Entrepreneur, Leanne Kemp.
They aim to:
- support the development of Queensland’s startup ecosystem by working with incubators, accelerators and coworking spaces
- connect with regional and remote Queensland to encourage and foster state-wide entrepreneurship
- showcase Queensland startup and entrepreneurial talent to local, national and international audiences
- stimulate and attract local, national and international investment and venture capital to Queensland
- support local entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses across the state by connecting them with the right opportunities, people, places and spaces to help them grow, scale and create jobs.
To keep up to date with all that is happening in the Qld ecosystem, make sure you sign up for their newsletter and follow their events pages.